Job Overview: Social Media Coordinator, Part-time
As En Foco prepares to return to in-person programming, supplemented by our virtual platforms, we are excited to announce that we are growing our communications and social media team. Are you passionate about building new audiences across social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and LinkedIn, and have a love for photography? We’re looking for a smart creative who can continue to build audiences and engagement through social media, website updates, and weekly e-newsletter coordination. The ideal candidate is an independent worker who is organized, detail oriented, has basic design skills, and can work with a passionate team.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE JOB OVERVIEW PDF
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, Visual arts or a related field or Three years of similar work experience
- Expert at targeted communications and advertising campaigns across various media platforms
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns
- Create social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the organization’s social media accounts including updates, and monitoring: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn.
- Design, develop content, and coordinate weekly e-blasts in Constant Contact
- Website updates (www.enfoco.org): new content related to public programs, grants, and exhibitions
- Basic graphic design for website and public programs
- Creation and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Create and maintain an organized system to include dates, descriptions, locations, and content for all materials, including editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Work closely with En Foco staff to develop and execute new strategic marketing plans, campaigns, and programs
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive social media platform knowledge
- Strong understanding of the evolving language of the Internet
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe Suite, and other editing software
- Ability to work on projects independently and with minimal direction
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality
Please email your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in this position. Materials should be e-mailed to email@example.com, with the subject line Social Media Coordinator.” No phone calls please.