Date: Thursday February 2nd, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 8:00PM
Purpose: Direct Funding for Photographers and Artists of Color
- Introduction to En Foco’s Fellowship Program for Photographers of Color
- An overview of the current funding climate for direct support of photographers and artists of color
- Will the new New York City Cultural Plan support artists directly?
- Is “trickle down” funding for artists through arts organizations sufficient?
- Alternative support models to be considered
Brief presentations will be presented on related topics.
Refreshments will be served.