Date: Thursday February 2nd, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 8:00PM
450 Grand Concourse
Bronx, New York 10451
Purpose: Direct Funding for Photographers and Artists of Color
- Introduction to En Foco’s Fellowship Program for Photographers of Color
- An overview of the current funding climate for direct support of photographers and artists of color
- Will the new New York City Cultural Plan support artists directly?
- Is “trickle down” funding for artists through arts organizations sufficient?
- Alternative support models to be considered
Brief presentations will be presented on related topics.
Subway: Take the #2, #4, or #5 to 149thSt and the Grand Concourse Station
Bus: Take the #19 from 145th St (Manhattan) to 149th St & the Grand Concourse
Refreshments will be served.
To RSVP or have any questions, please email: email@example.com